1. A – Available/Single? Married to my best friend.
B – Best friend? My hubby
3. C – Cake or Pie? Ooohhh...Cream Pies
4. D – Drink of choice? Iced water with fresh slices of orange floating on top.
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Mascara and traveling coffee cup
6. F – Favorite color? I LOVE red...no, Wait! I LOVE Purple...No, definitely Cobalt Blue
7. G – Gummy Bears or Worms? Cute little gummy bears.
8. H – Hometown? Port Orchard, WA...I live on a water inlet
9. I – Indulgence - Cookbooks, Cooking toys, Cooking ingredients and CHOCOLATE
10. J – January or February? So HARD. January represents fresh start and February represents romantic everything...and I am so a romantic SO FEBRUARY!!!!!
11. K – Kids & their names? 1 Adorable, Sweet, Wonderful, daughter - Ashley
12. L – Life is incomplete without? HEAVY CREAM AND BUTTER!
13. M – Marriage date? December 9, 2006
14. N – Number of siblings? 3 ~ 2 sisters and a baby brother
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oui! Uhmm...oranges
16. P – Phobias/Fears? KILL the spider! I have been bit by a poisonious spider...the experience was horrible.
17. Q – Quote for today? Julia Child: “The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook”
18. R – Reason to smile? The Rain, the Sun, flowers, family, friends, I didn't burn something, dinner turned out delicious, I made someone else smile!
19. S – Season? I am such a season person. Spring because I get to start digging in the dirt (in the rain) and Winter because I absolutely LOVE the holidays!
20. T – Tag 4 People? 1. Nasi Lemak Lover (for the kind hearted and sharing personality Sonia shares); 2. Flourchild/Michelle (for being my dear friend in the internet world); 3. Nina's Cupcakes (for understanding college stress and using baking as a release from stress....I so relate); and 4. Lady Craddock's Bakery (because I love her blog and she understands how hard staying fit is when we all in the food blogging world totally LOVE food).
21. U – Unknown fact about me? I am 6 feet tall. I know, I know but I am also a construction worker and I take flack at work from NO ONE =)
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? I don't think I like cooked carrots but I have not tried them in every possible combination
23. W – Worst habit? I try to make everyone happy and it never works, oh and I am rediculously spontanous, causing hubby's eye to twitch. Oh, that's two things.
24. X – X-rays you've had? Foot X-ray for breaking a little bone and chest X-ray for getting pneumonia twice in my life.
25. Y – Your favorite food? ICE CREAM...no wait, BBQ ribs...no wait, Pasta (fetticini) with homemade alfredo sauce and Dungeness Crab, a little sweet basil, sauted garlic, and a few pepper flakes
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Scorpion