Football Playoffs Need Refreshments


Diet Nuclear Ice Tea

I wanted to make something fun for the football games that are for today and tomorrow. I wanted to cook fun finger food but I ended up cheating today and getting Calamari that was already predone along with dips and chips. I feel just awful because there is no imagination or inspiration. . .with the exception to the Nuclear Ice Tea. . .giggle, I used Diet Sprite so that is what makes it a Diet drink. I highly doubt with all the alcohol used to create this scientific concoction, that a little Diet Sprite is really going to dent the calorie count but if I just jog a little extra tomorrow morning. . .


Ingredients:


1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz triple sec
1 oz melon liqueur
sweet and sour mix
diet sprite. . .***hence the DIET Nuclear Ice Tea***...=D


Directions:
Pour all ingredients (except sour mix and soda) into an ice-filled collins glass. Almost fill with sour mix and top with diet Sprite. Serve.






Comments

Popular Posts